Student Destinations

Student Destinations 2022

100% went on to further education


64.1% at Sixth Form College

34.8% Further Education College

1.1% Apprenticeship

95.8% of The Clere School Year 11s in 2022 moved to participating situations that meet the DfE defined 'Raising the Participation Age (RPA)'. Of the remaining 4.2%, 1% moved to Non RPA situations and 3.1% to Other situations. The 'Other' category includes young people who are re-engaging and working towards participation, on a temporary break, unable to engage due to personal reasons as well as those whose situation is unknown or who have moved out of the area.

The Clere School Leavers Activity Survey 2022